Fry the chopped garlic and onion until turned yellow. Adicione o frango e frite até ficar bem cozido. Acrescente o camarão, rabanete branco em conserva e soja coalhada de feijão, em seguida, adicione os ovos e corrida, Coloque em açúcar, molho de peixe, vinagre, suco de tamarindo e frite até bem misturados, then add the spring onion and half a cup of bean sprouts (the rest is for garnishing) and stir-fry until cooked. Garnish with ground roasted peanuts, ground dry red chili, bean sprouts, a lime wedge and the remainder of the spring onion.
- 3 cups narrow rice noodles (Sen Lek) soaked in warm water till flexible
- Cup sliced chicken meat, small trips
- 4 shrimps
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1/3 cup soya bean curd, cut into small silvers
- 1 tablespoon pickled white radish (Chai-Po), chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shallots or onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground dry red chili or paprika
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons tamarind juice (substituted by vinegar)
- 1/3 cup spring onions, chopped to 1 ½ in. lengths
- 1 lime. For garnishing, 2 tablespoons ground roasted peanuts.